Do It Online

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Welcome. Here's a list of things you can do online. If you have any questions give us a call on 07 3153030, email​ or use our Request Service, Report a Problem or provide Feedback form​. If you are making an online payment you might like to read our terms and conditions​ first.


Change address or co​n​tact ​details​​

Request Service, Report a Problem or provide Feedback​ 

Request for Information​​​​

Make an Official Information Request​​

Rates and Property

Pay your rates or water rates online​

Request your rates notices by email

Apply for a Land Information Memorandum (LIM)

Property and Rating Search

Request a property file

Make a rates remission request

Make a water consumption remission request​

Building Consents

Apply for a Building Consent

Apply for an Amendment to Building Consent

Apply for an Extension of Time

Apply for a Certificate of Acceptance​

Apply for a Certificate of Public Use

Apply for Code of Compliance​

Discretionary Exemption from Building Consent​

Pay your Building Invoice online​

Building Customer Satisfaction Survey​

Already have a log in and want to get back to work? Link straight to the online services portal


Request a services plan - to find the location of council-owned water, wastewater and stormwater services

or you can use our online map to locate services​. ​

Make a request for unbudgeted works


Link to Fire and Emergency NZ to apply for a fire permit​

Invoice Payment

Pay your Sundry Invoice online​

Pay your Building Invoice online​


Reserve a plot

Apply for a Burial Warrant

Apply for a Monument Installation​


Pay your infringement notice online​

Pay your parking infringement online​

Explanation for Parking Infringement​


Register a new dog​

Pay your dog registration renewal online​


Apply for an existing vacancy


Creative Communities Scheme project completion form

Coast Initiative Funding information and online application

Environmental Health

Hairdresser registration application​

Other applications

Apply for a UAV (Drone) Consent

Filming in Public Open Spaces Application

Request a Street Stall Licence​


Page reviewed: 11 May 2020 2:57pm