Desktop Support Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
Closing5 Nov 2021, 4:00 pm
Organisation growth and increased use of an array of software and hardware systems means that we now require the expertise of an experienced and innovative Desktop Support Engineer in a full time capacity.
As part of the Corporate Services group you will be providing an exceptional level of ICT technical and customer support that meets service levels or exceeds expectations.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role preferably within a local government environment and/or organisation of similar number of users
- Strong commitment to the provision and delivery of exceptional customer service
- Diagnostic abilities dealing with a range of platforms and systems
- A strong understanding of GIS, Information Management, Payroll, Multi Service systems and other software from a development and maintenance perspective
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain an effective preventative maintenance schedule for Councils ICT systems
- Experience with establishing constructive relationships with suppliers and developers
- Competence in high quality reporting on a regular basis
- Ability to successfully interact, engage and communicate with a range of stakeholders including being able to successfully relay key messages to non-technical ICT users
- Strong ability to operate autonomously and work collaboratively when required
View a copy of the Desktop Support Engineer position description PDF 328KB
Applications close 4pm Friday 5 November 2021.