In Opotiki you truly can have a great work / life balance and enjoy our 'Coast by Nature'.
Customer Services Officer
We are farewelling one of our friendly and helpful Customer Service Officers, which will leave a vacancy in our front of house team.
What's on offer?
Working Monday to Friday in a small team you will deal with a variety of customers, process payments and take enquiries in person and over the phone – this role offers diversity where no two days are the same!
Your time to shine
This is your chance to provide first class customer service whilst bringing the following skills and attributes:
- Competence in using/learning new systems and software
- Friendly and professional manner
- Experience with processing financial transactions
- Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Ability to think on your feet while staying within your parameters
Applications close Thursday 31 January 2019 at 4pm
Ōpōtiki is a small district that is in a period of growth. We can offer you a great lifestyle, within a small team who get to work and play in one of the most beautiful coastal areas of New Zealand.
We are looking for an experienced planner who is looking for variety and autonomy in a small and dynamic organisation.
- A planning qualification, or other relevant qualification preferably with proven experience in a similar role
- A current driver licence as there is some field work required.
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply legislation and policy
- Able to complete a variety of work and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Applications close 4pm Thursday 31 January 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunities