In Opotiki you truly can have a great work / life balance and enjoy our 'Coast by Nature'.
These are exciting times for the Ōpōtiki district. If you want to join in the excitement then we can offer you a lifestyle in one of the most beautiful parts of the country where the community is its strength and pride.
Working within a small multi-talented team, you will learn from those around you.
In this role you will have responsibility for database management, asset investigation and planning as well as field collection and data logging tasks. You will need to be practically minded and able to prioritise workload to maximise outputs.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Civil Engineering qualification or other suitable qualifications
- A good understanding of Asset Management processes
- Advanced problem solving skills
- An understanding of survey methods
- Practical ability when out in the field with a Health and Safety conscious approach.
Applications close 17 July 2020 at 4pm.
Get notified when we have new vacancies
Equal Employment Opportunities