In Opotiki you truly can have a great work / life balance and enjoy our 'Coast by Nature'.
Property Manager - Full Time
We continue to look forward to exciting times for Ōpōtiki. This includes working to ensure that the right people are at the helm to manage and promote the strategic development of Councils property and assets.
We are looking for an innovative and future focussed person to manage a property portfolio. This role will be responsible for ensuring an effective management system of Council's corporate property assets, legislative compliance and assessing and promoting further investment and development opportunities.
To be successful the ideal applicant will have:
- Knowledge of property management and property law
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in property, commerce, marketing or business
- An entrepreneurial approach and proven experience in identifying new opportunities and initiatives
- Advanced project management skills
- Commercial acumen, political awareness and negotiation skills
Get notified when we have new vacancies
Equal Employment Opportunities