Vacancy - Programme Manager
With some exciting projects for the District over the next few years Council are seeking a person who can lead the coordination of capital projects and support project teams to deliver on the expected milestones.
Managing a team of six, and reporting to the Group Manager, you will be responsible for supporting your team in the areas of project planning, reporting, process documentation and ensuring a culture of continuous improvement in this permanent full time position.
To be a strong contender for this role, you will also have the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or 5-10 years work experience in supporting complex business
- Proven high standard leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of legal aspects of contracts and contract execution
- Demonstrated success in leading large capital projects and programmes of work
- Excellent written, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven successful experience with risk management
- Confidence in budget management and financial reporting
We can offer the successful applicant work / life balance in a beautiful district that has much to offer. From fishing, hunting, cycling and renowned bush walks, you’re sure to experience the bay in all its beauty!
Ōpōtiki has a close community which is at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to experience that with us.
Applications close 4pm, 7 December 2020.
View the Programme Manager Position Description (PDF, 197KB )