Our team are at the forefront of the district's growth. We are looking for someone to join our team who can share in the opportunities and challenges that this presents. In this role you will provide an executive level of support to governance and our wider management team to keep the cogs turning!
The person we need will have:
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A typing speed of 70 words per minute
- Appreciation of scheduling and diary management
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- 5 years' experience in an administrative support role
If successful, you will be working with a great team of professionals who share a passion for our district, reaching our long term goals and sharing in those successes.
Apply online here: Executive Support Officer online application
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Wednesday 21 August 2019 at 4pm.