What will be in a LIM?
The following information will be included in a LIM:
- Private and public drains and easement known to Council, if relevant.
- Government valuation of the property and rates struck for current year (note: this will also include water rates, where applicable).
- Any special features of the land including potential erosion, falling debris, sinking, slipping, silting or build-up of land, flooding, or likely hazardous pollutants known to the Council.
- Council consents, certificates, notices, orders and requisitions affecting the land and any buildings on that land.
- The site and floor plan of any buildings, and Code Compliance Certificates (CCC) for building consents on the property file. Any additional building consent information on the property file can be viewed on request at Council. A digital copy of an entire property file supplied on CD or pdf format via secure email portal is available on request at a cost of $45.
- Zoning of the property and a copy of the planning map relating to the zone, a link to the relevant zoning chapters of the Operative Opotiki District Plan.
- Any information that has been submitted to Council by other outside statutory organisations or network utility operators relating to the site of general locality.
- Any other information that Council deems relevant.
How do you request a LIM?
How much does it cost?
What information do I need to provide on the LIM application?
How long will a LIM take to process?
How will I receive my requested LIM?
Download a Land Information Memorandum Application form